Plastic Cat Art DIY


Hello Everyone,
Hope you all are having a great Memorial Day!

Today I have fun and simple art diy that involves those little plastic animals. Now I know what your thinking, ''not another plastic animal project'' but stay with me. I will admit, that I'm not reinventing the wheel here but this project would make a great piece of wall art. 

Think about it for a minute, this project would look so cool on a larger scale with tons of plastic animal all covered in gold spray paint or maybe a wild color like hot pink. You can also change this project to fit your style. For example if cats aren't your thing you could use dinosaurs or elephants and the color choices are endless.

With what I had on hand, I decided to use three plastic cats and a small canvas for this project. Overall I loved how it turned out and think it would cute on a desk or hanging up as part of a gallery wall. 

Lets Get Crafty! 

Supplies
Small Canvas
Spray Paint
Plastic Cat Toy Or Any Other Plastic Animals
E6000


Step 1: Arrange your plastic cats anyway you want on your canvas. Then once your happy, put a small dot of glue on the back of each one and let them dry. 


Step 2: When your glue is dry, your ready to spray paint. Spray paint your canvas and plastic cats any color you want (make sure you get paint on all areas of your plastic cat). Then let your paint dry.

When your paint is dry, then your done!





What do you think? Do you like this plastic cat art?

xo Katie


No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)